“Thank You!”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Nichole and Marrah made sure our experience was personalized by chatting with us at the beginning and checking in with us throughout. They also were flexible with timing when we had to change our reservation last minute. Absolutely some of the best massages we have ever had. Thank you!

All reviews
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My husband and I went for a couples massage after our first long hike in Sedona. It felt so amazing for our sore and tired muscles. The room is very inviting and relaxing. Our massage therapists were very responsive to our needs. We left feeling incredibly relaxed and refreshed, ready for some more hiking. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Beth was wonderful! A very relaxing setting! I loved the water fountain and the pleasant flute music that filled the room. Beth made me feel comfortable and in good hands! This was a perfect experience for me! Looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were searching for a massage last minute in Sedona. Uptown Massage fit us in AND we received the perfect massage! This was a lovely peaceful atmosphere where we left relaxed and peaceful. Cost was excellent too!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 24, 2018

We had an incredible 90-minute couples massage and Erica and Beth were our massage therapists. Beth did my massage and she was AMAZING and truly gifted. Hubby had Erica and says she was fabulous also. I think this is in my top two massage experiences ever and this one probably wins --and I've had quite a few over the years. We're actually thinking of booking a second round before we leave Sedona. This was a gift to body and soul.