“An excellent massage that saved my vacation”
Review of Uptown Massage

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 79 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband I were visiting Sedona for a few days the week of April 13. I did nothing out of the ordinary but ended up with a muscle spasm in my lower back. It was not a pain I wanted to tolerate for the rest of the trip. I asked the Inn keeper for a recommendation for a massage therapist, and he told me his wife used Uptown Massage. I called, and Maria was able to give me an appointment with in an hour or so. The massage studio is very pleasant, inviting, and calming. It has a good feeling tone about it. Patricia gave me an excellent massage, actually, heavenly. I was literally in good hands, and I felt treasured and pampered. A good massage is not just physical, it works on the emotions and clearing and calming the mind. Patricia's massage certainly was that and more. My pain was gone and has not reoccured in a week's time. I was able to spend the rest of the vacation pain free. I think if I am in Sedona again, I will make an appointment at Uptown Massage because it was a good part of my Sedona experience. Thanks, Patricia.

All reviews
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We had a couple's massage yesterday that I had booked a few weeks ago. Booking with Diana went very smoothly - requested hot stones & reflexology & use of the room with view of red rocks. Upon our arrival, we were able to sit on a small outdoor area and have some water, listening to beautiful wrens sing to us on a beautiful Sedona morning - so great intro. We were escorted in to the room. Meg did my massage & believe it was Michelle who did Dennis's massage. Meg did ask me what I wanted & I confirmed the hot stones & reflexology. Found out after we left that this didn't occur for Dennis and he did not get the hot stones so there is some communication improvement needed in that regard. He did still very much enjoy his massage. We have both had many massage experiences in various settings. I must say Meg's massage was excellent and the ambiance of the massage room with the view, beautiful fireplace, birds singing away along with very calming CD music & water fountain ranks right up there & very satisfied with our choice of Uptown Massage. Met Diana the owner afterwards and had a very nice conversation with her including a recommendation in terms of psychic readings, which was appreciated.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My dad and I each had a 90 minute massage at Uptown Massage and it was the best massage I have ever received. My therapist was extremely professional and very attentive to my sore spots. Diana and her staff were also extremely accommodating, pushing our scheduled time out thirty minutes when we were running late, and then extending our massages from sixty to ninety minutes. I would go back to Sedona just to visit Uptown Massage again.

2  Thank kajaro22
Reviewed April 9, 2014

A truly fantastic experience. It's been a rather stressful time for me lately, so during my trip to Sedona a massage was a must.
I had a massage from Patricia - and all I can say is that not only was it the best massage I've ever had, I came out of it feeling really at peace, and I had even commented to her and my friends that were also getting massages - "just well-cared for." It truly was unlike any other massage I've ever had. My three other friends also felt they had gotten the best massages they'd ever had. Whatever they are doing, they are doing it perfectly. Can't wait to go back to Uptown Massage!!!!!

1  Thank Regan W