“Best massage I've ever had....”
Review of Uptown Massage

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

A truly fantastic experience. It's been a rather stressful time for me lately, so during my trip to Sedona a massage was a must.
I had a massage from Patricia - and all I can say is that not only was it the best massage I've ever had, I came out of it feeling really at peace, and I had even commented to her and my friends that were also getting massages - "just well-cared for." It truly was unlike any other massage I've ever had. My three other friends also felt they had gotten the best massages they'd ever had. Whatever they are doing, they are doing it perfectly. Can't wait to go back to Uptown Massage!!!!!

1  Thank Regan W
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Treated my boyfriend (and myself) for a 90 min couples massage for his birthday. This was his first time and he loved it! The 2 girls were excellent they gave us exactly what we needed. We would definitely come back!

1  Thank Susanna Q
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband surprised me with a 45 minute massage on the tail end of a busy family vacation. Between Patricia's great work, the oils and the airy setting I was really able to relax and get the kinks out. I work with a very accomplished Massotherapist at home and am usually very careful to not expect much from drop in type places, but this is an exceptional place.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

After a few days of mountain biking in Sedona, a massage sounded fantastic. A friend booked us at this place, and it was really amazing. The staff were friendly and professional, and the massage was great.