“Wonderful couples massage”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 79 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Extremely kind and accommodating place with fantastic views. My girlfriend and I got a massage here after hiking the Grand Canyon for 2 days prior. Having played sports at a very high level most of my life, I can honestly say this was one of the better massages amongst the probably 300+ I've had. Recommend for sure.

All reviews
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 5, 2014

If you are coming to Sedona- i highly suggest you taking time for the most amazing Facial ever.
Giselle tele- ports you into a heavenly realm. It is so relaxing & uplifting & enjoyable.
It was more than a facial- a delightful experience I will remember the rest of my life. Giselle uses the very best products and aromas & music & massage & is so caring & knows the latest ways to comfort & make you feel like you are on Cloud Nine. If you want to feel like you are in a Dream Come True go to Giselle for this extra-special treatment. Very Reasonable rates. Yes, You will Love it.
Mia Margaret, M.Ed.

1  Thank none601
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I am a local in this area and my sister gave me a gift certificate as a gift. The massage was fabulous, environment was professional and relaxing. First class all the way. A great place for locals as well as tourists.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I would highly recommend a massage at Uptown Massage!! Kind and professional therapists. After a great hike, there is nothing better.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My fiancé and I booked a couples massage for our last evening in Sedona. Their location is very convenient to all of the shops, hotels and restaurants in Uptown Sedona. Cheri & Laura were our massage therapists & both of us left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, fully impressed with their skills. Cheri began by asking me questions, listened to my answers, and translated them into a wonderful & professional massage experience. The atmosphere in the shop is inviting, warm & relaxing. You won't be disappointed with your experience at Uptown Massage.

1  Thank Tom H

Been to Uptown Massage? Share your experiences!