“Fully Relaxing, Professional and Terrific Massage”
Review of Uptown Massage

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 79 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My fiancé and I booked a couples massage for our last evening in Sedona. Their location is very convenient to all of the shops, hotels and restaurants in Uptown Sedona. Cheri & Laura were our massage therapists & both of us left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, fully impressed with their skills. Cheri began by asking me questions, listened to my answers, and translated them into a wonderful & professional massage experience. The atmosphere in the shop is inviting, warm & relaxing. You won't be disappointed with your experience at Uptown Massage.

1  Thank Tom H
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The massage therapist took my clumsy explanation of what I wanted, and translated it into a treatment that was AMAZING, and just what I needed.

1  Thank Vikki K
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the couples massage with hot stones. Very therapeutic and relaxing. The therapists, Jody and Cicily (sorry if I misspelled your name) were very accommodating and interested in what we needed and how best to help us. My wife said this was the best massage she has every had. Made me a little jealous, but then again, I'm not a massage therapist.

2  Thank Stephen K
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The massage was great. The therapist, Diana, truly knew her work, better than most massage therapists I have encountered around the world. She knew anatomy and the reasons why ones body might be in pain. Se was friendly, but did not talk too much. Perfect service. I highly recommend Uptown Massage and I will certainly go back again on my next trip to Sedona.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Jennifer H