“Wonderful”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #8 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had a massage with Diana, the owner. It was the most wonderful massage I have ever had. She combined traditional massage technique with hot stones. She listened to what my body pain issues were and planned the massage accordingly. When she was done I felt like she had realigned my spine and I was so relaxed. It really was amazing!!!

1  Thank Monique D
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a couples massage at Uptown Massage during our recent trip to Sedona. It was within short walking distance from our hotel (Amara). It was very relaxing and much needed since we had backpacked Havasu Falls a few days prior. The therapists were friendly, professional and really nice people. This was my boyfriend's first massage and he was a little nervous going into it, but afterwards he was very relaxed and happy he did it.

2  Thank jax16
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Such a relaxing massage! My husband & I decided to partake in a couples massage while on vacation in Sedona. We read several reviews on line, and decided to go with Uptown. We were not disappointed! The therapists were super nice, professional, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone!!

3  Thank Lonewolf_1977
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Wonderful experience! Massage was wonderful for both of us. Therapists were professional, very knowledgable and very skilled. Would recommend Uptown Massage to anyone visiting Sedona!

1  Thank Rebecca J
See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We spent a week in Sedona and our 90 minutes at Uptown Massage was one of the best parts of our vacation. My husband had a deep tissue massage and said it was the best he's ever had. If we ever get back to Sedona, this will be a MUST on our list of things to do. We'd like to spend an entire day there :) Judith & Mark from Minnesota

1  Thank Judith H

Been to Uptown Massage? Share your experiences!