“Relaxing beyond words!”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Such a relaxing massage! My husband & I decided to partake in a couples massage while on vacation in Sedona. We read several reviews on line, and decided to go with Uptown. We were not disappointed! The therapists were super nice, professional, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone!!

3  Thank Lonewolf_1977
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Wonderful experience! Massage was wonderful for both of us. Therapists were professional, very knowledgable and very skilled. Would recommend Uptown Massage to anyone visiting Sedona!

1  Thank Rebecca J
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We spent a week in Sedona and our 90 minutes at Uptown Massage was one of the best parts of our vacation. My husband had a deep tissue massage and said it was the best he's ever had. If we ever get back to Sedona, this will be a MUST on our list of things to do. We'd like to spend an entire day there :) Judith & Mark from Minnesota

1  Thank Judith H
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This had to have been one of the best massages I have ever had! After a hike in Sedona's breathtaking trails and a day at Slide Rock with the kids, this was a welcome treat for the soreness especially in my feet. The massage was tailored to me and what I needed most. I particularly appreciate the the calming sights and sounds of nature interplayed with the organic lotions and therapies used here. A very natural setting tucked away from the bustle of Sedona's main shopping areas. A great place for a girls' getaway. Thanks again for making my first and definitely not last trip to Sedona so memorable. Hope to see you again really soon.

2  Thank Samiah1