“A memorable getaway...”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This had to have been one of the best massages I have ever had! After a hike in Sedona's breathtaking trails and a day at Slide Rock with the kids, this was a welcome treat for the soreness especially in my feet. The massage was tailored to me and what I needed most. I particularly appreciate the the calming sights and sounds of nature interplayed with the organic lotions and therapies used here. A very natural setting tucked away from the bustle of Sedona's main shopping areas. A great place for a girls' getaway. Thanks again for making my first and definitely not last trip to Sedona so memorable. Hope to see you again really soon.

2  Thank Samiah1
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I booked three massages here for myself and family here and we were perfectly accommodated according to the type of massages, the body areas of attention and techniques employed. All in all a delightful experience that was soothing, relaxing and healing.

1  Thank George B
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Myself and my two daughters had massages at Uptown. All three of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The owner and staff are very warm and kind. The location of Uptown Massage is ideal for exploring the shops of Sedona prior or after your appointment. The facility is very serene, relaxing and cozy. I don't care for large spas with a lot of hustle and bustle, so Uptown was perfect. Most importantly, the massage services were superior. It was a wonderful experience overall and I would highly recommend Uptown Massage!

2  Thank KimberMichigan
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Very relaxing and highly recommended for those who want a massage / spa experience without the high cost! My husband and I wanted to go home immediately after. Diana, the owner was also very accommodating and friendly. Perfect ambience as well.