Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Couples Massage

Came here with my girlfriend where we were greeted by Patricia and Beth. We were escorted to the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ryukishi
Santa Barbara, California
Excellent Massage

My husband and I had massages at Uptown. It is not a "spa" in that the facilities are not... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
I3252YRlauraj
Springfield, Missouri

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $107.99
from $122.22
from $126.96
from $109.30
More Info
All reviews pressure points water fountain long hike red rocks patricia spine masseuse therapy knots tension healing
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Very relaxing and highly recommended for those who want a massage / spa experience without the high cost! My husband and I wanted to go home immediately after. Diana, the owner was also very accommodating and friendly. Perfect ambience as well.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I recently experienced a couples massage at Uptown in Sedona and the massage therapist there are amazing! The facility is not a fancy spa but feels like being in a home. We both came away from the experience feeling completely rejuvenated.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had the fortune of having Diana (owner) be my massage therapist. She is a very warm, nurturing therapist that has a very intuitive style. It's almost like she knew exactly the places on my body that needed the most work. Throughout the massage I felt extremely relaxed with light music playing in the background. Diana made sure that I was comfortable and that her pressure was not too hard or too soft. At the end of the massage I felt refreshed and ready for the rest of my day. After the massage she made sure that I was feeling well and welcomed me to sit and relax for a few minutes until I was ready to go. I found her to be a very sincere and warm person who is very proud of her work and her business. I would definitely come back on my next visit to Sedona. I certainly feel good about supporting local business owners in the community.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

During a vacation in Sedona, my girlfriend and I decided to get a couples' massage at Uptown Massage after a few days of hiking trails. Even though we were both getting massages simultaneously, we had different, specific requests as to how exactly we wanted to feel during, and after, the massage. Even though I wanted a relaxing massage, an experience to rejuvenate my tired body after days of hiking, I needed someone with gentle but firm hands - because I'm very ticklish (totally embarrassing, I know, but it's true).

The young woman who administered my massage did so deftly - and with ninja-like skills! It was like she was there but not really there. I felt hands and that was it. It was a fantastic massage, and my girlfriend and I felt relaxed yet energized and renewed when we were done. Don't bother with the main street places - go to Uptown and you're guaranteed to leave satisfied.

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank Carbon M
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I decided to get a massage while in Sedona and wanted something simple and relaxing. They made us feel very comfortable and tailored the massage to any problem areas we had. Price was reasonable and overall we would recommend Uptown Massage.

Date of experience: January 2013