“Great massages! Pure bliss!”
Review of Uptown Massage

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 77 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I recently experienced a couples massage at Uptown in Sedona and the massage therapist there are amazing! The facility is not a fancy spa but feels like being in a home. We both came away from the experience feeling completely rejuvenated.

All reviews
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had the fortune of having Diana (owner) be my massage therapist. She is a very warm, nurturing therapist that has a very intuitive style. It's almost like she knew exactly the places on my body that needed the most work. Throughout the massage I felt extremely relaxed with light music playing in the background. Diana made sure that I was comfortable and that her pressure was not too hard or too soft. At the end of the massage I felt refreshed and ready for the rest of my day. After the massage she made sure that I was feeling well and welcomed me to sit and relax for a few minutes until I was ready to go. I found her to be a very sincere and warm person who is very proud of her work and her business. I would definitely come back on my next visit to Sedona. I certainly feel good about supporting local business owners in the community.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

During a vacation in Sedona, my girlfriend and I decided to get a couples' massage at Uptown Massage after a few days of hiking trails. Even though we were both getting massages simultaneously, we had different, specific requests as to how exactly we wanted to feel during, and after, the massage. Even though I wanted a relaxing massage, an experience to rejuvenate my tired body after days of hiking, I needed someone with gentle but firm hands - because I'm very ticklish (totally embarrassing, I know, but it's true).

The young woman who administered my massage did so deftly - and with ninja-like skills! It was like she was there but not really there. I felt hands and that was it. It was a fantastic massage, and my girlfriend and I felt relaxed yet energized and renewed when we were done. Don't bother with the main street places - go to Uptown and you're guaranteed to leave satisfied.

1  Thank Carbon M
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I decided to get a massage while in Sedona and wanted something simple and relaxing. They made us feel very comfortable and tailored the massage to any problem areas we had. Price was reasonable and overall we would recommend Uptown Massage.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We're Sedona locals and 'spa junkies' so we've tried most places in and around Sedona, and Uptown in hands down the best. Diana the owner is great, and all the therapists that work at Uptown are fabulous...it feels far more like a group of engaged, committed professionals working together than a 'corporate' or hotel spa, and is relaxed, friendly and excellent value for money. Their excellent review on Trip Advisor are well deserved - highly recommended.

1  Thank EnglishLight

Been to Uptown Massage? Share your experiences!