“Perfect”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

During a vacation in Sedona, my girlfriend and I decided to get a couples' massage at Uptown Massage after a few days of hiking trails. Even though we were both getting massages simultaneously, we had different, specific requests as to how exactly we wanted to feel during, and after, the massage. Even though I wanted a relaxing massage, an experience to rejuvenate my tired body after days of hiking, I needed someone with gentle but firm hands - because I'm very ticklish (totally embarrassing, I know, but it's true).

The young woman who administered my massage did so deftly - and with ninja-like skills! It was like she was there but not really there. I felt hands and that was it. It was a fantastic massage, and my girlfriend and I felt relaxed yet energized and renewed when we were done. Don't bother with the main street places - go to Uptown and you're guaranteed to leave satisfied.

1  Thank Carbon M
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I decided to get a massage while in Sedona and wanted something simple and relaxing. They made us feel very comfortable and tailored the massage to any problem areas we had. Price was reasonable and overall we would recommend Uptown Massage.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We're Sedona locals and 'spa junkies' so we've tried most places in and around Sedona, and Uptown in hands down the best. Diana the owner is great, and all the therapists that work at Uptown are fabulous...it feels far more like a group of engaged, committed professionals working together than a 'corporate' or hotel spa, and is relaxed, friendly and excellent value for money. Their excellent review on Trip Advisor are well deserved - highly recommended.

1  Thank EnglishLight
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I visited Sedona celebrating our anniversary. Decided to include a 90 minute Hot Stones couples massage as part of the celebration. The ambiance at Uptown Massage was very relaxing, starting with our first step in the door. My wife enjoyed a Lemon Zest Foot Scrub and Massage for starters while I relaxed in the comfortable reception area.

Once I was able to get in the game with a Deep Tissue massage, Jodi was simply phenomenal. My wife also thoroughly enjoyed Diana's gentler massage approach. Both Diana and Jodi were caring and personable professionals. As this was only our second (and best!) couples massage, we really didn't know what to ask for. After a couple of questions from Diana, she was able to assess what would work best for us and she was spot on.

This is our third visit to Sedona and we will certainly include Uptown Massage and Diana in all future trips. We highly recommend the experience.