“Best in town...”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 77 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We're Sedona locals and 'spa junkies' so we've tried most places in and around Sedona, and Uptown in hands down the best. Diana the owner is great, and all the therapists that work at Uptown are fabulous...it feels far more like a group of engaged, committed professionals working together than a 'corporate' or hotel spa, and is relaxed, friendly and excellent value for money. Their excellent review on Trip Advisor are well deserved - highly recommended.

1  Thank EnglishLight
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I visited Sedona celebrating our anniversary. Decided to include a 90 minute Hot Stones couples massage as part of the celebration. The ambiance at Uptown Massage was very relaxing, starting with our first step in the door. My wife enjoyed a Lemon Zest Foot Scrub and Massage for starters while I relaxed in the comfortable reception area.

Once I was able to get in the game with a Deep Tissue massage, Jodi was simply phenomenal. My wife also thoroughly enjoyed Diana's gentler massage approach. Both Diana and Jodi were caring and personable professionals. As this was only our second (and best!) couples massage, we really didn't know what to ask for. After a couple of questions from Diana, she was able to assess what would work best for us and she was spot on.

This is our third visit to Sedona and we will certainly include Uptown Massage and Diana in all future trips. We highly recommend the experience.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I recently went together for a massage after a 3 week Grand Canyon rafting trip. Our muscles needed it! It was my first time having a massage and we were made comfortable right away. Very professional, great massage and wonderful space. Thanks! Highly recommend the experience.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We wanted to book a hot stones couples massage for our anniversary without spending an arm and a leg AND without being subjected to the "crystal, aura, we will heal you" vibe so present at some of the places around Sedona, and Uptown Massage was the perfect fit. Booked our reservation via email and text with the extremely response Diana, and it was everything we wanted it to be. Walking distance from the Hyatt in Uptown Sedona.

Highly recommend!