“Wonderful experience”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #9 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I recently went together for a massage after a 3 week Grand Canyon rafting trip. Our muscles needed it! It was my first time having a massage and we were made comfortable right away. Very professional, great massage and wonderful space. Thanks! Highly recommend the experience.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We wanted to book a hot stones couples massage for our anniversary without spending an arm and a leg AND without being subjected to the "crystal, aura, we will heal you" vibe so present at some of the places around Sedona, and Uptown Massage was the perfect fit. Booked our reservation via email and text with the extremely response Diana, and it was everything we wanted it to be. Walking distance from the Hyatt in Uptown Sedona.

Highly recommend!

1  Thank delpha_
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

What a beautiful place, relaxing, tranquil and special! The hot stone massage was excellent. Diana emailed me back quickly to confirm my last minute appointment. Within walking distance from uptown/89A also! Perfect day, perfect massage!

2  Thank Jenifer M
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were staying at a higher end hotel and didn't want to pay $300 for a 90 min massage. I got on the Internet and found UM. I was thrilled. My deep tissue massage was heavenly. What I liked the most was my lady was open to what I enjoy in a massage. When I go back to Sedona you can be guaranteed I will do to UM as much as I can squeeze in. LOVED IT. Oh yea, I have at least one massage a month, at a lot of different places, so I know a good massage.

2  Thank JanePhillips
Reviewed September 24, 2012

On September 12th, my wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by purchasing a couple's massage at the Uptown Massage. What a relaxing and enjoyable experience. We both left feeling totally relaxed and pampered.

1  Thank Tuebor30215