“Hot Stones/Goodbye Stress”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #9 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Huron, Ohio
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Hot Stones/Goodbye Stress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

What a beautiful place, relaxing, tranquil and special! The hot stone massage was excellent. Diana emailed me back quickly to confirm my last minute appointment. Within walking distance from uptown/89A also! Perfect day, perfect massage!

2 Thank Jenifer M

Los Angeles
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Everything you could want at a good price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were staying at a higher end hotel and didn't want to pay $300 for a 90 min massage. I got on the Internet and found UM. I was thrilled. My deep tissue massage was heavenly. What I liked the most was my lady was open to what I enjoy in a massage. When I go back to Sedona you can be guaranteed I will do to UM as much as I can squeeze in. LOVED IT. Oh yea, I have at least one massage a month, at a lot of different places, so I know a good massage.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank JanePhillips
Fayetteville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“"Relaxing Massage"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

On September 12th, my wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by purchasing a couple's massage at the Uptown Massage. What a relaxing and enjoyable experience. We both left feeling totally relaxed and pampered.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tuebor30215
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wow, that felt good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Hiking the Grand Canyon rim to rim with my Misses, was the perfect place to relax and get a couples massage.

Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Diana is a wonderful massage therapist. I have massages approximately once a month and how I wished I lived in Sedona so I could always utilize Diana's services. I suffer from chronic headache/migraine and Diana truly created a personalized therapy session that addressed my needs. I'm just down the road a few hundred miles (in the Phoenix valley area) and plan to return simply to see Diana. I highly encourage you to call her today!

3 Thank KWReeve