“Wow, that felt good!”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 79 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Hiking the Grand Canyon rim to rim with my Misses, was the perfect place to relax and get a couples massage.

All reviews
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Diana is a wonderful massage therapist. I have massages approximately once a month and how I wished I lived in Sedona so I could always utilize Diana's services. I suffer from chronic headache/migraine and Diana truly created a personalized therapy session that addressed my needs. I'm just down the road a few hundred miles (in the Phoenix valley area) and plan to return simply to see Diana. I highly encourage you to call her today!

3  Thank KWReeve
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Diana's space is beautiful and peaceful with the most pleasant sounding chimes I have ever heard. My Husband and I both had awesome massages and Diana gave us great tips on hikes, tours and restaurants in the Sedona area. Definitely a must do while in Sedona!

2  Thank LanceWalton
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The moment you walk through the door to the sound of the water feature, the beautiful, sweet, loving , nurturing massage therapists, you are transported to a peaceful place. I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed, before, during and after a massage. Diana really does a personal custom massage fit to your needs. I have a massage once month now, and I just started doing the restorative Yoga classes! how perfectly fitting! Love and light beams from these women.

2  Thank Julie G