“The best massage in Sedona!”
Review of Uptown Massage

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 77 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Diana's space is beautiful and peaceful with the most pleasant sounding chimes I have ever heard. My Husband and I both had awesome massages and Diana gave us great tips on hikes, tours and restaurants in the Sedona area. Definitely a must do while in Sedona!

2  Thank LanceWalton
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 7, 2012

The moment you walk through the door to the sound of the water feature, the beautiful, sweet, loving , nurturing massage therapists, you are transported to a peaceful place. I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed, before, during and after a massage. Diana really does a personal custom massage fit to your needs. I have a massage once month now, and I just started doing the restorative Yoga classes! how perfectly fitting! Love and light beams from these women.

2  Thank Julie G
Reviewed April 28, 2012

As a surprise, I purchased a 90 minute massage with Diana at Uptown, so that he'd enjoy the relaxing "energy" of Sedona.

I called Diana and she called me back immediately, was extremely warm and friendly, offered suggestions and was open to scheduling the massage at a time that worked best for our family. She was wonderful!

My husband truly enjoyed his massage and appreciated the gift. I only wish I had treated myself! Next visit.... :) Thanks Diana!

1  Thank CaseyBoo
Reviewed April 20, 2012

On a recent trip to Sedona with my family, I left the kids with my husband to have a little time to myself. I had a massage with Diana and it was AMAZING. Her office is SO beautiful and peaceful. Even though it is right in town, it feels like a million miles away. She is such a kind and gentle person, and seems to connect with you to know exactly what your body needs. Her oils and mists she creates are heavenly, and I feel like I brought a little bit of that relaxed, "spa" feel home with me!