“Diana is a Wonderful Massage Therapist”
Review of Uptown Massage

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 79 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed April 28, 2012

As a surprise, I purchased a 90 minute massage with Diana at Uptown, so that he'd enjoy the relaxing "energy" of Sedona.

I called Diana and she called me back immediately, was extremely warm and friendly, offered suggestions and was open to scheduling the massage at a time that worked best for our family. She was wonderful!

My husband truly enjoyed his massage and appreciated the gift. I only wish I had treated myself! Next visit.... :) Thanks Diana!

1  Thank CaseyBoo
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 20, 2012

On a recent trip to Sedona with my family, I left the kids with my husband to have a little time to myself. I had a massage with Diana and it was AMAZING. Her office is SO beautiful and peaceful. Even though it is right in town, it feels like a million miles away. She is such a kind and gentle person, and seems to connect with you to know exactly what your body needs. Her oils and mists she creates are heavenly, and I feel like I brought a little bit of that relaxed, "spa" feel home with me!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

very beautiful location up high round with all natural beauties, love to wake around shop and eat.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Very professional and courteous personnal. The office is very homy with paneling, plenty of comfortable chairs, and interesting wall accessories. I highly recommend this experience. Can't wait to visit Uptown Massage again!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I was in Sedona for a girl's yoga trip and after 3 hours of yoga for 3 days, a massage was right up my alley! Diana greeted my friend and I like we were guests in her home. What a sweetie! The massages themselves were heavenly and you must purchase the facial spritz she has. There are 3 different scents but my personal favorite is Uplifting!! Do yourself a favor the next time you visit Sedona and stop in at Uptown Massage!

2  Thank LAVYSGIRL

Been to Uptown Massage? Share your experiences!