“UH-MAZING!!!”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I was in Sedona for a girl's yoga trip and after 3 hours of yoga for 3 days, a massage was right up my alley! Diana greeted my friend and I like we were guests in her home. What a sweetie! The massages themselves were heavenly and you must purchase the facial spritz she has. There are 3 different scents but my personal favorite is Uplifting!! Do yourself a favor the next time you visit Sedona and stop in at Uptown Massage!

2  Thank LAVYSGIRL
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I was visiting my parents and had a massage w/Cecily while I was there. Very relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. Very professional! Looking forward to it again next time I visit! Thank you!

1  Thank Jennigje123456
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Located in professional office building just off the beaten path, a great no-nonsense massage by Celica (sp??) who worked wonders on my travel-weary body. Clean space, well equiped, pleasant conversation (when i wanted it and quiet as I zoned out in peace) and enjoyable time. Highly reccomend this place

1  Thank MRbluegill
Reviewed November 22, 2011

My husband and I had great massages today at Uptown Massage. Diana was very prompt at responding to my email and flexible in making an appointment the night before. After a couple of days mountain biking, our aching muscles were totally revived again. Diana is very experienced and professional. Also very knowledgeable about the local area. We would highly recommend her services.

1  Thank HappyCampers42
See more reviews
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We took a short family vacation to Sedona to enjoy some hiking and outdoor activities. I topped it off with a massage for myself. It was incredibly relaxing and Cecily did an amazing job! The studio is in a very quiet location with a nice outlook overlooking the red rocks. Diana was a pleasure to chat with and shared lots of local knowledge while I was booking m session.They are also incredibly reasonably priced. I will be sure to go back next time we are in Sedona.

1  Thank kanteamtravel

Been to Uptown Massage? Share your experiences!