“Excellent Massage”

Uptown Massage
Ranked #7 of 77 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed November 22, 2011

My husband and I had great massages today at Uptown Massage. Diana was very prompt at responding to my email and flexible in making an appointment the night before. After a couple of days mountain biking, our aching muscles were totally revived again. Diana is very experienced and professional. Also very knowledgeable about the local area. We would highly recommend her services.

1  Thank HappyCampers42
"aura"
"healing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 29, 2011

We took a short family vacation to Sedona to enjoy some hiking and outdoor activities. I topped it off with a massage for myself. It was incredibly relaxing and Cecily did an amazing job! The studio is in a very quiet location with a nice outlook overlooking the red rocks. Diana was a pleasure to chat with and shared lots of local knowledge while I was booking m session.They are also incredibly reasonably priced. I will be sure to go back next time we are in Sedona.

1  Thank kanteamtravel
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Jodi made me feel comfortable right away. I loved the fact that the treatment was for the exact time that I paid for not the usual 10-15 of deduction for dressing. The massage I received was definitely professional and therapeutic. I will visit Uptown massage again on future visits to Sedona. Kathy, Tucson Az

Reviewed October 17, 2011

My boyfriend and I both enjoyed fabulous massages from Uptown Message. It is a very quaint, but relaxing facility. Diane did exactly what I asked her to do, which was to focus on my back and shoulders, and the amount of tension was spot on. I also enjoyed the microfacial tecniques she used which are very popular in Sedona. Overall, very satisfied and relaxed for 95 per person!