“Comfortably eager to address your therapeutic needs”
Review of Uptown Massage

Uptown Massage
Ranked #9 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Uptown Massage we treat individuals, couples and groups to many therapeutic sessions including: customized massage, steamed body wraps, face and foot treatments (with fresh herbs from our garden), yoga, meditation and breath workshops. We now offer facials too!. With stunning red rock views right from the treatment tables, this place is unique! Rates begin at $90. Our 5 STAR TripAdvisor rating is something we are proud of: check out ANY of our reviews! We realize things don't always run perfectly even when everyone puts in their best effort, and want to thank you for working with us to help create personalized, professional treatments.
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Jodi made me feel comfortable right away. I loved the fact that the treatment was for the exact time that I paid for not the usual 10-15 of deduction for dressing. The massage I received was definitely professional and therapeutic. I will visit Uptown massage again on future visits to Sedona. Kathy, Tucson Az

Reviewed October 17, 2011

My boyfriend and I both enjoyed fabulous massages from Uptown Message. It is a very quaint, but relaxing facility. Diane did exactly what I asked her to do, which was to focus on my back and shoulders, and the amount of tension was spot on. I also enjoyed the microfacial tecniques she used which are very popular in Sedona. Overall, very satisfied and relaxed for 95 per person!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

My new husband and I had been traveling for 8 days and needed a break from all the hiking and nonstop activity. Diana DeMayo was recommended by a local gal and she did not steer us wrong. Diana and Jody gave us a couples massage that put us both back on the right track. It felt like the first deep breath in about a week. Thanks guys!

Reviewed September 10, 2011

My husband and I both had massages at Uptown Massage and were very pleased with them. Both therapists who worked with us were talented and friendly. Will definitely go there again when we return.

1  Thank HappyTravler10
Reviewed March 3, 2010

I just had a amazing massage at Uptown Massage in Sedona Arizona. What a treat!! If you are visiting this a must do! Diana DeMayo is a very caring, and gifted in many differnt types of massage, and it seems she mixes it all together to fit your personal needs...her office is in uptown Sedona and has crazy, beautiful view of the red rocks right from the massage table!