“Sedona Red Rock Adventures”

Sedona Red Rock Adventures & Wine Tours of Sedona
Book In Advance
Alcantara Estate Vineyards Tour
A MULTI-VINEYARD AND WINERY TOUR
WINE FOOD SPIRITS AND SHOPPING IN OLD TOWN COTTONWOOD TOUR
Ranked #6 of 10 Food & Drink in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: • Private tours to your group or family. • Personalized to meet your individual interests with 100% flex-ability throughout your tour. • Dog friendly tours - free of charge. • Left your family pet at home, then request Summit our company "guide dog" to join your tour. • Children 15 & under free of charge on all "Sedona Area" tours. (#'s1-6) • Complimentary digital photo's provided on all tours. • Locally owned and operated. • Wine ~ Red Rocks ~ Indian Ruins ~ Grand Canyon Scenic Tours Include: 1. Scenic Sedona Adventure 2. Sedona Sunset Adventures 3. Sunset Into The Night 4. Sedona Magical Vortex Tour 5. Sinagua Ruins of the Verde Valley 6. Scenic Sedona & Sinagua Indian Ruins Combo Adventure Any of the above tours can be modified to include a casual picnic lunch, gourmet lunch, or vegetarian lunch. 7. Scenic Sedona, Ancient Indian Ruins, & Historic Jerome 8. Northern Arizona Scenic Tour (includes Sedona & Flagstaff) 9. Highlight's of the Colorado Plateau 10. Antelope Canyon & North Country Wine, Micro-Brew, & Raw Chocolate Tours Include: 11. Northern Arizona Scenic Wine Country Tours (14 Options) 12. Northern Arizona Scenic Micro-Brew Tours (4 Options) 13. Scenic Sedona & Raw Chocolate Tours (3 Options) Wine Tours of Sedona offers tours to 8 local vineyards locations, 16 wine tasting rooms, and over 12 local micro-breweries. All tours are conducted in the comfort of fully enclosed vehicles, allowing your group to experience northern Arizona in a climate controlled environment, so you remain dust free in the desert.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had a good time on a tour with Sedona Red Rock Adventures. Our tour guide Jim was very knowledgeable of the area. I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my first time in Sedona and Jim was an excellent guide to show us around the area. We were able to see some popular areas and also explore some locations only the locals go. He really listened to what we were interested in and customized the tour to our liking. I felt we saw a great deal of Sedona in a short amount of time and become familiar with the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I came across Jim on Groupon and he had great reviews. His website impressed me and I could tell he was passionate about his tours. I called him with short notice to see if he could put together a tour for my husbands birthday and our ten year anniversary trip. As soon as I gave him our dates and locations, he was really great~ he without hesitation said he would have one of his terrific guides take us and he began explaining all the great places we would see with all the fees included and lunch and dinner provided. It was most helpful that our guide knew exactly where to go and we didnt have to drive or worry about anything really. Our guide, Chad was the best we could have asked for. He was so friendly from the moment he picked us up to the end when he dropped us off. Chad was really enthusiastic about several of the places we visited and we learned so much from all of his facts and stories. It was so interesting to hear the geology of the Sedona red rocks, the characteristics of Aspen trees, the history of the ancient ruins and mining town Jerome, the inspiring scenic views, facts and geology at the Grand Canyon.. and so much more. We always felt one hundred percent comfortable and he made sure we were happy the whole time. Our trip was customized to be 3 full day tours beginning in Sedona where it is as beautiful as everyone says. Also seeing Montezuma Well, Montezumas Castle, Tuzigoot ruins, even Jerome an awesome ghost town. The next day we spent at the Grand Canyon, then Page where we saw the Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, and Lake Powell before going to Flagstaff where Chad gave us a warm hug and we decided we were friends and had the best time ever! I would recommend Red Rock Adventures again and again. I hope I get the opportunity to learn and have another experience as great as this one.

1  Thank hannah g
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Jim Reich is the lead guide, founder, and owner of Sedona Red Rock Adventures. He took us on a Sedona Scenic On Road Tour, customized to take us to places we had not seen. That is, he quickly determined what we had not yet seen and what our interests were, and off we went on an adventure. His roomy van is an ideal mode of transport as the weather gets colder. We went to several places I had not heard of and on roads I would not have thought about taking. Jim’s knowledge of the Sedona region is comprehensive, detailed, and impressive. I had read a lot about Sedona but learned so much more from Jim. His passion is Sedona and it shows. He can cover history, geology, flora, fauna, vortexes, UFOs, hiking, archeology, and even shopping. We had a memorable trip and can highly recommend a tour with Sedona Red Rock Adventures.

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

What a great tour we had with Jim and Summit (woof). Jim took us places we had never been and we saw amazing sites on the sunset tour. Can't wait to return to Sedona and book another of Jim's tours. He is passionate about Sedona and is anxious to share that passion with his customers.