“Loved the Baby Back Ribs and Mexican Flan Dessert” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Jose Restaurant

Cafe Jose Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Despite the name, Cafe Jose serves good old-fashioned home style cooking. It is a classic American diner which also happens to serve good Mexican food. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served all day. Cafe Jose is a favorite spot for local residents. It has won the local award for the past several years for "Best Home Cooking," "Best Breakfast," "Best Family Dining." "Friendliest Wait Staff," and "Best Overall Bargain." The food is not fancy, but it is tasty and served with a smile. The portions are large, but meals are priced to fit anyone's budget.
“Loved the Baby Back Ribs and Mexican Flan Dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was an Awesome Dinner with a Great Dessert served by an incredible wonderful waitress named Jill. Oh so good! Check this place out, you'll be glad you did! It was the Best Ribs I ever had, and the Mexican Flan Dessert superb. With so many choices, make this a must go.

1 Thank DavidDPollock

Atlanta, Georgia
“Decent food and good price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went to this restaurant for supper one night. I had expected better after reading some reviews. The food was priced right and was good but definitely not outstanding. I will probably look for other places to eat when I return. When I spend money to go out, I expect something really good and not just average.

Visited January 2013
St. Paul, MN
“Great Value, HUGE Portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We ate dinner here based on TA reviews, also thinking this would be a little more "local" than "tourist"... and it was. Very reasonable prices and huge portions - two adults could easily split an entree and not go away hungry. The food itself, was good, but pretty standard Mexican fare, nothing super special or that would make me return again given all of the other options in Sedona.

Visited January 2013
Peoria, Arizona, United States
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I and my son stopped to eat lunch on Sunday. As soon as we walked in we were welcomed. The food was wonderful. I had a chicken quesada which was very tastey. My son had a chicken and beef enchilada plate and enjoyed it. We also had dessert which was very yummy. I would encourage anyone to stop by as the menu had lots to offer.

• Visited January 2013
Durham, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

After a two week trip with my husband, this was the best meal we had. The flavor was great, the price was very reasonable and our server (Kayla) was adorable and very attentive. We were in and out of the restaurant in less that and hour. My husband, who can't stand poor service, even remarked later that he wished all waitresses were as good as she was. My only regret is that this was the last place we stopped on our way out of Sedona and not our first.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 917Dee

Been to Cafe Jose Restaurant? Share your experiences!