Tripadvisor
Sedona
Post
Inbox
Search

“Do yourself a favor and eat here!”
Review of Red Rock Cafe

Red Rock Cafe
Ranked #2 of 220 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here on the way home from a weekend in Sedona. It was a 20 minute wait and well worth ANY wait! The service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious. For as many people as they had there we got our food very quickly. If it wasn’t considered inappropriate I would have licked my plate! I’ll go back to the area just to eat at the Red Rock Cafe!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,193)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Robin H. was a great server. My fiance wanted two different breakfasts, and he went with her suggestions to get a bit of both. It's not always easy to find a server who knows the menu and makes good suggestions.
The food was very good.
The only complaint was it took a long time to get coffee refill after asked (10 min) and same for my tea.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You are sure to love the food & service at Red Rock Cafe. My personal favorite is the veggie skillet.
Simply the best!!

Great breakfast spot!

Had the huevos rancheros - great with a little kick. I had a limited amount of time and told hostess —/ she was awesome and very attentive to make sure I met my time frame!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent breakfast. Local choices mixed with traditional fare. The biscuits were beautiful and wonderfully homemade with nice gravy. Omelet to perfection. Service was prompt. Clearly from the clientele interaction this is a place where locals eat. Good choice, slightly off the main hive of Sedona.

Date of visit: January 2020

Been to Red Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!