“very good choice”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Very friendly and welcoming place. big variety of dishes and excellent food. Good Mexican choice. worth a journey .

Date of visit: June 2018
Michelle D, Owner at Red Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Avrom, thanks so much for your review! Glad you enjoyed

Write a reviewReviews (2,281)

Reviewed June 19, 2018

we just returned from having a fabulous breakfast here. I love when a restaurant lists all of the different items you can put in an omelet and you can create just the one you'd like to have- and that's what I did. The list of options was equally as long for breakfast burritos. They had some of the best Ranchero sauce that I've ever had and I've tried a lot. The service was very good, the restaurant was clean and there were a lot of things to choose from on the menu that sounded wonderful. Oh, and the prices where right. We have found Sedona to be in the expensive side but here, the prices were very resonable.

Date of visit: June 2018

lisargold...thanks so much for your great review! Glad you enjoyed!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Decided to try Red Rock Cafe for breakfast since it was 5 minutes away from our condo. We got there about 8:45am and was seated right away which surprised us since it is Father’s Day but when we left at 9:45am people were waiting outside for a table. Family friendly menu, I had the southwest chicken fried steak & eggs which was very good. My daughter had the create your own breakfast burrito and my wife had eggs & sausage. Would recommend trying it out.

Date of visit: June 2018
Michelle D, Owner at Red Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

BeckyD23 Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed!

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Food was good, waitress was poor. My wife and I have several food allergies. The waitress seemed annoyed by them and was really not helpful at all. After telling her about my allergy she still brought me food that would have required a shot from my epi....needless to say I wasn't happy. I also ordered an omelet with bacon. The bacon came in strips on top of the omelet as the cook forgot to put them in. She told me she would take it back to the cook and have them chop it up and put it inside. I told her I was more than capable of doing that myself.

Date of visit: June 2018
Michelle D, Owner at Red Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Hello Jermey
my sincere apologies for your omelet, it was a mistake by the kitchen who would have been more than happy to correct it for you; as offered.
When you told your server about your allergies

Gluten
Soy
Lactose
( to be precise)

.....it did not leave a whole lot for us to work with. One could look at the menu and know what they could or could not have.
Your server, upon request went back and read ingredients for pancake mix and buckwheat mix...then returned to report. You then told her you could not have it.

You then requested her to check 2 different bread ingredients, she went to the kitchen and read 2 labels from 2 different breads and reported back; you could not have those either

She went back to the kitchen a 3rd time to check the sourdough, which she reported back that there wasnt a label to read...you then said sourdough should be okay.

She THEN offered you:
tomato slices
Fruit
Cottage Cheese
a biscuit

She spent much time ( with a full station) trying to please you. Im sorry you felt the visit was ruined

A last note: it is sometimes very difficult for restaurants to offer foods you can or cannot eat, as you seem to be allergic to most everything on the menu. I believe server and staff went beyond to try and please

There is a whole Foods in West Sedona!!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

What an amazing place. Breakfast was delicious. This restaurant was cute and served delicious food. Worth the drive when you are visiting the Chapel of the Rock.

Date of visit: June 2018

marlaf0101, thanks so much for joining us! Glad you enjoyed!