“Friendly quick service, Pretty good food for a good price point.”
Review of Red Rock Cafe

Red Rock Cafe
Ranked #3 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 26, 2014

You know, I wasn't expecting much walking into this place because it looked like just a regular cafe in a parking lot but the waitresses won me over.

The food is not mind blowing but it's solid.
The atmosphere and staff are GREAT and are the gems of this restaurant.

We spent several days in Sedona and I'd say this is one of a few places I'd come back to. I enjoyed it a lot more than a few more expensive options in Oak Creek/ Sedona for lunch.

The egg white scramble/omelette was a nice option.
Tasty biscuits + gravy.
Chicken fried steak was pretty good too.
The coffee just kept on coming.

Please come check it out.

1  Thank SonitaSC

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Do not try the red rock eggs benedick used to but be good,but now poor quality. English muffins are hard wheat based, and the Canada bacon seems like thin sliced ham with little flavor.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The cafe is located in Oak Creek, not Sedona. We were shopping at the outlet stores across the street and this place was recommended by a few of the sales folks and we were glad they did. Pew were having a late lunch but the place was still busy. I had the party melt and my wife had the chicken sandwich and both were just delicious. I love a place that will offer a salad rather than potatoes for those of us who are watching our diets. The staff was quick and friendly. Would go here again!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Is an amazing place to have breakfast, good services and the food is so delicious. Chorizo omelette was magnificent love it

Reviewed April 10, 2014

It was about a 10 minute drive from the Sedona "T" if you just drive straight there. We, of course, stopped for photos along the way. But when we arrived about 10, the crowd was gone and we had a leisurely, delicious breakfast of huevos rancheros. Added avocado instead of hashbrowns and ordered a few extra tortillas and we were both in heaven! In fact we returned there the next morning for a repeat of the same orders! Great staff as well.

Been to Red Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!