“Excellent”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch, they serve breakfast all day. The service was very friendly. The food was great! I had French toast, eggs, bacon and hashbrown and it was all excellent. My husband had country fried steak and biscuits and gravy and loved it. Would definitely recommend!!

There are newer reviews for Red Rock Cafe

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Recommended by a couple of others but we didn't like it. Food mediocre, service okay but feels like a cafeteria without the cafeteria. A few outside seats. Sorry we didn't think the food matched the prices...eggs were ok, bacon was ok. Maybe it was an off day but we won't bother to go back.

1  Thank C S
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast on our last day in Sedona. I really wish we would have stopped on our first day so that we could have enjoyed breakfast here every day of our stay! Breakfast was amazing! The hubs got French toast and I got an omelet. Both were great and huge portions. My omlet came with a choice of a side and I chose the biscuit and gravy which was beyond delicious! That was my absolute favorite part of breakfast! I highly recommend the biscuits and gravy!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Enjoyed our breakfast and lunch. certainly did not leave hungry. . Some of the chairs could use some updating. Stayed at Desert Quail next door, got 10% discount

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a fantastic breakfast at the Red Rock. They were open early and had a wonderful selection on their menu. The portions were generous and delicious! Great service!

Great location to the Desert Quail Inn.

Been to Red Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!