“Mimosa's for breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 24, 2013

If you are staying in Sedona over the weekend, you have to stop in for breakfast. This was our first visit to the Red Rock Cafe and it was not disappointing. The food is prepared from scratch and is plentiful. The staff was very friendly and the wait for a table was reasonable. The pleasant surprise was the mimosa. This added an extra touch of class. Get there early enough to grab one of the rather large cinnamon rolls, again baked from scratch. We will definitely visit there again.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

were recommended by Nick at the Desert Quail Inn. This cafe was right next to our motel. Great food. Great staff. We stayed in Sedona at Desert Quail for 4 nights and had breakfast at Red Rock Cafe every day!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday after a long morning of hiking. It was packed and there was a 15-minute wait, but it was well worth it. They had $1 mimosas that were very refreshing. I ordered Kathy's favorite chopped salad and it was HUGE and wonderful. My husband had a sandwich that he enjoyed. If you're looking for a good beer selection, don't come here. But if you're looking for great food and service, this is your spot.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to TA we found this spot on a whim for brunch after hiking Cathedral Rock. This was such an amazing meal. Certainly not to be missed. Don't let the strip mall facade fool you. The service is great and the food was just incredible. Do NOT miss the home fries. Made of four different potatoes and grilled to perfection. If we stayed here any longer we would have gone every morning!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Before leaving Sedona, I stopped by Red Rock Cafe for lunch. It's tucked away in a shopping center & is probably overlooked by many. There was a little bit of a wait, despite plenty of tables being empty. After about 15 minutes & not one family/couple being seated, I was annoyed to the point of leaving, but right as I was about to walk out the door, my table became available. Turns out, the empty tables were being saved for a large party, however I was under the impression that the restaurant did not accept reservations? Once I got over this annoyance, I enjoyed the staff and the food. The staff was extremely attentive (almost too attentive, but maybe they had nothing else to do, as the large party had not arrived yet), & the food was great. The menu had a large variety of things to choose from making it difficult to decide. Overall, it was great lunch; I would definitely return.

Been to Red Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!