“Blue corn huevos rancheros. . . Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Rock Cafe

Red Rock Cafe
Ranked #4 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Los Angeles, California
“Blue corn huevos rancheros. . . Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great hometown vibe, decent coffee (coming from a coffee snob), good fresh orange juice and awesome blue corn huevos rancheros.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank vlaurend

Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent food, slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We ate a late breakfast at the Red Rock Cafe. Our food was amazingly good--especially their homestyle fries (potato, onion, sweet potato mixture to die for!). Service was slow, but the place was packed. People sitting outside came in to complain about getting no service. I would still go back. It was food worth waithing for at a decent price.

1 Thank RBFC
“Not Just for Locals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We're locals, so we frequently head to the Red Rock Café in the Village of Oak Creek. But it has been "discovered" by the folks who rent out the timeshares and vacation homes nearby, and we're getting used to their intrusion into our hangout on weekends.

Red Rock Café is a great little gem located next to the local grocery store in the middle of the community. There is lots of free parking available because of the small strip mall, and because it is so popular, there is often a wait. They are open only for breakfast and lunch, usually opening at 6:30 am for the crowd that often has to wait outside. Ask for a table as far away from the front door as you can get, since those waiting often spill out past the host desk and get noisy while you are trying to eat. There are also two tables outside for larger parties. Dogs are welcome to join their owners outside.

There is a blackboard with a daily breakfast and lunch special, and that is often what we order. The staff s very accommodating for special requests (I don't eat eggs so they bring them on a separate plate for my husband.) There are several Mexican-inspired entrees, and a HUGE cinnamon roll. Coffee gets filled up frequently by the attentive staff.

Best bet: show up early or plan to wait.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank HelixGrad
Los Angeles, California
“Great breakfast, well, the breakfast that will keep you full until dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Had breakfast at Red Rock Cafe at 9am....didn't need food, other than for a drink of tea/water and a snack until 7 pm... Not only is the food good, but they do serve you a really good portion! I normally don't eat that much but knowing that I had a long road trip ahead I decided to eat it all. The home fries are very good and the Florentine eggs Benedict were perfectly cooked. Everyone in my family was satisfied with their choices. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good and big breakfast, probably not my everyday choice, but definitely good and worth visiting at least once while in Sedona!

1 Thank ringaPr
“Great service from Cari!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I brought my daughter and niece to Red Rock Cafe for breakfast, we were able to sit outside on this beautiful Sedona spring morning. Our waitress Cari, was so refreshing she was always smiling and extremely polite. Our breakfast was delicious, I had an egg white omelet, toast, and fruit, while the two girls had eggs, toast, bacon, and chocolate milk.
This restaurant is the best for breakfast and lunch in The Village of Oakcreek, I wish they were open for dinner.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Red Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!