“Great quick breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very good breakfast place in Sedona. Wide variety of great food, large portions, fast service, well priced.

1  Thank pbrory

Reviewed February 17, 2013

THE place for breakfast! I ate there every morning. Nuf said!!!

Okay, that's not enough said...I've got to write 100 characters. Booooo tripadvisor!

1  Thank Will M
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This place rocks! Perhaps the best breakfast I've ever had! Everything made from scratch and remarkably flavorful! Staff was very friendly and attentive. Just fantastic!

1  Thank MCal1NYC
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place was strongly recommended to us as patrons at the Desert Quail Inn. I really wanted to love this place because of the reviews. Our waitress was lovely but the food was not great. My omelet was overlooked the side dish of home fries was undercooked and everything was lacking I n flavor. I really wanted to like this place but honestly did not.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Red Rock Cafe was not easy to find but was worth the effort. It is located in a strip mall, several miles south the hotel and restaurant cluster around the junction of 179 and 89A. We had a very pleasant breakfast of waffles graced with fresh fruit and pecan pieces, with a generous supply of maple syrup and followed by good coffee. It was tasty, promptly served and of good value.

2  Thank Ottawans