“Best meal in as long as I can remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Rock Cafe

Red Rock Cafe
Ranked #4 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
West Yellowstone, Montana
“Best meal in as long as I can remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I discovered the Red Rock Cafe on our last visit to Sedona. What a fabulous discovery! Fantastic food, portions, coffee and service! We enjoyed breakfast two days in a row and will definitely eat here every time we are in Sedona!

La Jolla, California
“Cute cafe, great brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

This cafe was right behind our hotel, the Desert Quail Inn, and we ate here both mornings. The food is great, the service was very friendly, and the portions were plenty. We'd definitely come back here, it's a great breakfast spot to start your day.

Visited October 2012
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Fabulous food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We have eaten both breakfast and lunch at this cafe multiple times and have always enjoyed our experience. The food is delicious and the staff are amazing! I highly recommend it.

Visited October 2012
Apache Junction, Arizona, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We went on a Tues and service was great and the food is awesome. Lots of food for a great price. We liked it so much we went back on Thurs but the service wasn't too good. We waited forever for our food and it didn't even seem busy. Maybe they were short handed. I don't know but we will be back again.

Tacoma, Washington
“great lunch place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I always make it a point to have lunch at Red Rock cafe for their decadent sandwiches. you will need to hike about 100 miles to get rid of the calories but it's worth it! I recently had the daily special - grilled sandwich with turkey, cheese, roasted red peppers, chilies etc-oozing deliciousness. it came with a side of onion rings which i guiltily polished off. I have never had breakfast there but the menu offerings look great. I highly recommend it if you are in the area.