“healthy eats-beautiful atmosphere.”

Ranked #22 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in our indoor dining room, garden oasis, wi-fi lounge or dog friendly. Breakfast Served from 9am-noon Full Lunch and Dinner menu available all day. EACH DISH IS CREATED USING 100% ORGANIC, VIBRANT FOODS, GLUTEN- FREE AND ENTIRELY HOME MADE. A Little About the Chocolate Our chocolate shop is in constant production for ChocolaTree and distribution worldwide, creating the largest selection of handmade, artisan-crafted raw chocolates. Mirroring the integrity of our eatery, our chocolate shop uses only organic, stone-ground, fair-trade ingredients, and we are so blessed to house both establishments under the same roof for so many reasons: the friends, the community, the laughter, the intoxicating aroma of cacao wafting through our premises and, of course, the chocolates! We partner directly with small-scale cacao growers to preserve their traditional way of farming, thereby safeguarding the biodiversity of cacao in Ecuador. We undertake a number of sustainability programs for the benefit of the cacao-growing communities with which we work. The sustainability of cacao as a living tree is sacred to us here, and working with others that value cacao in similar ways is of the utmost importance. As a result, we are rewarded with absolutely orgasmic delights that come in so many forms to be shared with you as part of our extended family at ChocolaTree Organic Oasis. HOW IT ALL CAME TO BE Kelly Johnson and Jen Marie met in March of 2006, while Kelly was first creating his delicious chocolate creations. Soon after meeting Jen began to tend the garden at the building Kelly was creating his chocolates. At that time, it was quite barren but Jen was determined to create a sanctuary where the elemental beings could rejoice. She planted the garden with the inspiration of Anastasia and assistance of many locals to Sedona. Through an unusual course of circumstances the building that is now ChocolaTree became available for rent. So, father and daughter David and Jen Marie opened their doors as ChocolaTree Organic Oasis in January 2009 with a vision. Our Vision We see a World of natural beauty where every child is born into a domain with clean air, pure water and their very own garden growing fresh foods in a splendid paradise! Intention ChocolaTree is a Sanctuary where each Being can nurture their Authenticity
Cottonwood, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“healthy eats-beautiful atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

So nice to have a vegan restarant close to home and love going there but wish it was more affordable for families. They need a kids menu and a little more help to make the eating truly pleasurable. Love the mushroom entree and the salads are so lovely. The chocolate is divine but too expensive.

• Visited May 2013

Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“If in Sedona , must stop in!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

As I have been for a few years this unique eatery is the top of the list for raw, vegan food around the country!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dahvid
Oakhurst, California
“Authentic vegan cooked & live food”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fresh chilled lemonaid with ginger juice was perfect after a long day hiking. My husband, an omnivoire contrasting my vegan tendencies, relished his live food mediterranian tomato wrap and a side of potato soup. He found this place for a great vegan meal. My wrap was equally incredible. The grand finale was vegan live food truffels. As a health food expert I know the ingredients are gold standard, and are priced accordingly. Best to spend a hard earned dollar though on the best of food. Glad we stumbled onto this place to nourish up! It's very casual with garden seating available. Beautifully authentic food.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sharon i
New York, NY
“Amazing Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Being the first stop on my trip to Sedona, this was quite the welcoming place. The atmosphere of the lush garden was the added bonus to an amazing meal. I bow down to anyone that make raw cuisine taste this good! I indulged in the Green Goddess Salad which has the perfect hints of dulse and spirulina--enough to impress the carnivorous ones at my table. Delicious chocolate finished our meal and I only wish I'd saved more room for even more. Be sure to have some of the ginger lemonade!

• Visited April 2013
St. George
“Unbelievable. Wow. Yum. Highly recommend.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I visited for a Sunday morning brunch and their menu made my day. All vegan, organic, yum. Fresh juices. Greens sourced from down the street. Ginger lemonade was insanely good. We tried a funky green tea that didn't taste super good but was healthy. We expressed this to the owner and he happily put some ginger lemonade in to 'sweeten' it up. The buckwheat pancakes with the homemade butter and honey was insanely good. And my green noodle salad hit the spot and unlike anything I've had. If I was in Sedona longer, I wouldn't eaten there again. The back patio we lounged in the sun and chatted with the locals for a solid 1 1/2 hours. Very, very cool, quaint eatery. Prices aren't cheap but it's Sedona and you're not tipping like a typical restaurant anyways.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank kaneb801

Been to ChocolaTree? Share your experiences!