“Unique meal with excellent ingredients- not just chocolate”
Review of ChocolaTree

ChocolaTree
Ranked #32 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in our indoor dining room, garden oasis, wi-fi lounge or dog friendly. Breakfast Served from 9am-noon Full Lunch and Dinner menu available all day. EACH DISH IS CREATED USING 100% ORGANIC, VIBRANT FOODS, GLUTEN- FREE AND ENTIRELY HOME MADE. A Little About the Chocolate Our chocolate shop is in constant production for ChocolaTree and distribution worldwide, creating the largest selection of handmade, artisan-crafted raw chocolates. Mirroring the integrity of our eatery, our chocolate shop uses only organic, stone-ground, fair-trade ingredients, and we are so blessed to house both establishments under the same roof for so many reasons: the friends, the community, the laughter, the intoxicating aroma of cacao wafting through our premises and, of course, the chocolates! We partner directly with small-scale cacao growers to preserve their traditional way of farming, thereby safeguarding the biodiversity of cacao in Ecuador. We undertake a number of sustainability programs for the benefit of the cacao-growing communities with which we work. The sustainability of cacao as a living tree is sacred to us here, and working with others that value cacao in similar ways is of the utmost importance. As a result, we are rewarded with absolutely orgasmic delights that come in so many forms to be shared with you as part of our extended family at ChocolaTree Organic Oasis. HOW IT ALL CAME TO BE Kelly Johnson and Jen Marie met in March of 2006, while Kelly was first creating his delicious chocolate creations. Soon after meeting Jen began to tend the garden at the building Kelly was creating his chocolates. At that time, it was quite barren but Jen was determined to create a sanctuary where the elemental beings could rejoice. She planted the garden with the inspiration of Anastasia and assistance of many locals to Sedona. Through an unusual course of circumstances the building that is now ChocolaTree became available for rent. So, father and daughter David and Jen Marie opened their doors as ChocolaTree Organic Oasis in January 2009 with a vision. Our Vision We see a World of natural beauty where every child is born into a domain with clean air, pure water and their very own garden growing fresh foods in a splendid paradise! Intention ChocolaTree is a Sanctuary where each Being can nurture their Authenticity
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I thought the food here was tasty & just well done. I ordered a bowl of the potato soup & should have just gotten a cup as the portion was enough for a meal. I really enjoyed it- just had to add salt, but that is a personal preference. I also had a raw wrap & thought it was great. I would order the same again & look forward to going back on my next Sedona visit.
Oh...the seating is family style, so don't come here for seclusion or romance. :)
I didn't even try the chocolate...I don't have a sweet tooth & was full, so cannot share but the desserts sure looked great.
I will say that the staff that I saw seemed a bit disconnected. They really didn't seem to care if there were customers or not & kind of made me feel like I was putting them out. Maybe it was just one of those days, but I will give it another try.

1  Thank Kellie Z

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Every meal we had at ChocolaTree was absolutely delicious and everything was made with TLC.
While all the food is 'R-awesome'.....the organic chocolates are to 'Die-t' for....:-)

The weather was so cold that we always started with soup...sooo good!

1  Thank Vicki I
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you like health food- this is the place for you- amazing! Amazing patio outside- kind and cute staff- amazing food.

1  Thank totallytodd
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We went to Sedona for a sister's trip and stumbled upon this little oasis. The food here is outstanding and the chocolate maca shake is to die for! I went there for five days in a row, twice a day. I so miss this place! If I where rich, I would fly to Sedona just to eat here at least once a week! Highly recommend this place.

2  Thank ChristLmk1
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Good food, fast service, reasonable prices. Informal--no reservations unless you are a party of 8 or more. Order at the counter, food is brought to the table. Also sells dietary supplements and some new age products.

2  Thank S F

Been to ChocolaTree? Share your experiences!