“Don't bother....”
Review of Sedona Pines Bistro - CLOSED

Sedona Pines Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oxford, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't bother....”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Located at the RCI Sedona Pines Resort, it was tempting to stay on site last evening as we were tired from hiking and driving. Wish we hadn't. The restaurant has the ambiance of a strip mall place and the menu choices that they advertise on their own restaurant web site aren't the actual menu choices or prices. The $17 salmon is actually $26 and the total number of choices is reduced from the modest 10 or 12 on the website to about 6, all very pricey.

When we asked if something besides mashed potatoes could be served with the salmon we were given the option of getting a double portion of vegetables, which we were happy about until the plate arrived with the salmon plus 6 tiny pieces of tempura veggies. Not worth $26.

• Visited January 2013

Pleasant Hill, Illinois
“Good selection and preparation of food and drinks.”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Resort gave 10% discount coupons and tickets for 2 free Margaritas upon check-in. Enjoyed meals very much.

Visited December 2012
Kamloops, Cda
“Bistro Surprise in Sedona”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We thought we were settling for average food when we went to the Sedona Pines Bistro, after the 2 hour drive from Phoenix. What a surprise at the variety. Service was very friendly, and we had no trouble picking out food considering my wife was looking for something light (diet) and I wanted more of a full meal. No disappointments here, as the food was pretty darn good. The price was right, and as we head back down to Arizona this winter, this will definitely be one of our stopovers again.

• Visited May 2012
“Surprising”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have stayed in a number of resorts, each with their own restaurants and with varying menus. The Sedona Pines Bisro was the pleasant surprize I had been looking for. I was there with my sister and brother-in-law, and while I am a vegetarian, they are not. I was wondering if I was going to have to compromise my diet in order to have dinner with them, but like I said I was pleasantly surprised to find a wonderful salad on the menu that was not only really good, but very filling as well. I will be back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Buckyboyincanada
Lancaster, PA
“Tasty & convenient, pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Restaurant by timeshare park (fancy mobile home park- very nice & convenient). Good food. 1st night had meatloaf w/ veggies & au gratin potatoes w/ multi veggies- VERY TASTY! Husband had trout w/ same sides. He was disappointed trout was breaded but was good. Nice service & good food!

1 Thank Bingersgirl