“You will be amazed and your soul renewed”

Sedona Sacred Earth
Ranked #5 of 94 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, personalized journeys, hikes, healing retreats and unique excursions through Sedona,Grand Canyon,Hopi and Navajo Reservations with emphasis on spiritual visitation to sacred sites and indigenous teachings. We specialize in pilgrimage-oriented contemplative and educational journeys throughout Northern Arizona and the greater Southwest. Three to seven day highly personalized healing and restorative retreats are available. We can facilitate large groups(up to 60)as well as solo travelers.
Greenwood, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“You will be amazed and your soul renewed”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Clint is a great guide and what we now call a friend. The moment you speak with him you will start feeling like he has known you for years. He knows your everyday life battles without you even saying a word. We had never medidated or really ever taken the time to enjoy how great the earth really is until this voyage with Clint. We did a 4 hour voyage and an hour long medicine wheel with Clint on a beautiful windy Saturday afternoon and I cant imagine a more perfect day. If you go with a open mind and really hear what Clint talks about, as well as take the time to really enjoy the beauty of Sedona you come away with a new outlook at life. Truely amazing experience and the only think we didnt enjoy was the fact that we could not spend a couple more days with Clint. Well worth the money and will do again and again everytime we visit Sedona. One often hears the saying that people will come into your lives at the exact time that you need them, this could not have been more true in our case. Thank you Clint, cant wait until the next time we travel to Sedona and have the pleasure of seeing you once again.

9 Thank GnwdInCpl
SedonaGuide, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear GnwdlnCpl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in Sedona--and how you used this sacred place as a tool for your own health and evolution. There is a time-honored tradition of coming here to address the most essential needs of health, vitality and spiritual awareness. Cudos to both of you for being able to receive the magic and medicine of this land in a profoundly personal way. And what an honor it was to be your guide, I was taught that we if we are asked to give spiritual assistance, and we are able to do so--that we must help. I was deeply impressed by the sincerity of your visit to Sedona and the willingness you showed to be touched in such a manner as to prompt significant change in your daily lives. What an amazing thing to do! That you included me was my great goo fortune. Please stay in touch and come back sooner than later to open the next chapter of what will be, I have no doubt, a life-long relationship that you will have with the land here.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Like walking with an old friend”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was a fabulous walk into my soul ...everyone comes for there own reason , fear , pain, loss.
Finding a safe place to open yourself up to release without judgment is fearful in itself. Thank you Clint For staying connected to yourself... Your light was so bright you can't help but find your way through the thick emotions that can take you off our own path. You stayed in tune to yourself and held a tone with such patience ....Thank you for being true to you ... A beacon

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Shellie D
Dear Shellie,

Thank you for including me as a guide for your immersion into the beauty and power of this land. It really never fails to provide the desired insights--and I was privileged to witness yours. It was obvious that you appeared in Sedona ripe for revelation, and I must tell you that makes my work on the land here so deeply rewarding! Pease return sooner than later, and we can peel back another layer together and experience some completely different areas and visit the Hopi, or immerse on the Grand Canyon. I look forward to this! Until then I hope that the medicine of this land stays with you and in your personal spiritual practice forever.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“LIFE CHANGING!!!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

One word CLINT!!! If you want your life to go to another level PLEASE go see Clint. I swear he is an angel on earth. His Sedona experience was on another level, however the icing on the cake was he really truly, truly care about people. He seems to have a sixth sense, because he knew right off when I touched him while helping me through a rough patch while hiking that I was not grounded. He quickly took me though a grounding mediation and clearing.There were so many childhood/ adult issues that I had been holding on too and he was able to help me & release so many fears that I walked around daily with. I can honestly say that my life will be forever changed because of the experience I had with Clint. I can not "Thank" him enough. My husband has a better wife & my sons have a better mother because of this sweet soul. I felt so blessed to have gotten him as a guide, because not only has he guided me throughout the history of Sedona...he guided my soul to another level of living!!

10 Thank icatcher
Dear Icatcher,

Thank you for allowing me to be your guide, and for your soulful arrival here--and readiness to receive the blessings of the land. Your sincere willingness to see on another level made my job so easy! It was an honor to witness your increased capacity to receive the blessings of these sacred sites and some of the teachings and opportunities that accompany them. This is the reason that I still do this after 23 years! Please come back for your personalized healing retreat where we can pick up where we left off and my skilled practitioners will assist you in continuing your evolution, healing and expanded spiritual vision. I can't wait to get started!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Liberating and a Must in Sedona”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Miguel was a highly attuned metaphysical guide. Our day with him was a highlight of our visit to Sedona. We felt rejuvenated and grounded, and honored to visit the places we visited. He gave us tools to assist us in maintaining the peace we felt in Sedona back home in our daily lives.
Thank you Miguel!!

12 Thank tcjoy7
Hello TC Joy!

I couldn't agree more with you about Miguel. He is not only an off-the-charts talented guide, but possesses skills and understandings of subtle energy that are impossible to teach. He is wise beyond his years, for sure, and one of the most respected and loved members of our community. I am extremely lucky to have him at Sedona Sacred Earth. A lot of guides "phone in" the tour with established successful routines and gimmicks, but Miguel is authentic, deeply present and always brings a sincere and gentle urgency to address the spiritual and emotional matters at hand with his client. And somehow he does this all in the context of having fun, knowing that spiritual work does not have to be heavy or painful. He is a great soul. I am glad that you got to experience him. Please come back and we can tread new canyons and see even greater vistas!

Best,
Clint Frakes
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Clint is an amazing tour guide!! He is knowledgable about Everything! Geology, history, Indian history, Indian healing, the spirits of the Sedona world are all within him. He is very generous about sharing and patient with every question.

Our group felt well informed about Sedona from our 5 hour tour that went by in a flash.

Have fun with Clint!

Visited October 2013
11 Thank Ellen K
SedonaGuide, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Ellen,

Thank you for trusting me to be your guide in Sedona. I felt like I was with old friends as we tromped around the red rock country exploring both the macrocosm and micro. Sedona has a way of magnifying energies, and when we are in gratitude, receptivity and wonder--the very privilege of life itself can strike us with uncanny new potency. I was pleased to see the wonder in your faces as we beheld the rocks and living waters and sacred sites of the ancient ones. Thank you for giving me a special day!