“Need Body~Mind~Soul Relaxed? This is place!”

Stillpoint...Living in Balance
Ranked #15 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Sedona Massage for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013! Private Sedona therapeutic massage, energetic balancing, and clinical aromatherapy practice. We are not a traditional Spa. We provide a sacred space for healing, growth, and wholeness to occur. Trip Advisor Excellence Award for 2012 and 2013.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Sedona, Arizona, United States
“Need Body~Mind~Soul Relaxed? This is place!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Need your body~mind~soul rejuvenated? Stillpoint...Living in Balance is the place to go!
Both Joy & Cynthia are of the highest integrity. Their work leaves you feeling so relaxed, centered, and balance. Their aromatherapy is the highest quality and their knowledge of what you need and what will work for any given "problem", be it physical, emotional, mental, or all three is transforming.
If you're going to be in Sedona, check them out, you will be glad you did!

Visited March 2012

Gilbert, Arizona
“Best Massage In Sedona!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you are looking for a great massage this is the place to go! Cynthia and Joy take time to really connect with you. The addition of essential oils to your session create a balance within you on all levels. Definitely a must do when in Sedona!!

Visited February 2013
Ocean View, New Jersey
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“One of the most incredible experiences of my life.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had done my research before choosing Stillpoint...Living in Balance as the place I wanted to treat myself with a massage while in Sedona. It was rated number one by Trip Advisor, and they were speaking the absolute truth. The massage I received by Joy was beyond words to describe...but I will try. The atmosphere that was provided made me feel right at home. The oils that she chose, her just perfect touch to massage my muscles, to the lava rocks that were an incredible sensation of warm and just the epitomy of total relaxation. Joy spoke to me from her heart when I initiated conversation. At one point during my massage tears were just running down my face, and it was not tears of my emotions, but just a total release of this cleansing experience. Treating myself to the three hour massage at Stillpoint...Living in Balance was truly a life altering experience for me.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ghennie
LA CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sedona Surprise at Stillpoint”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been traveling to Sedona for many years, and have received many massage services while there; it is after all THE best place in the SW US to recharge and renew your energy.
But, every Sedona massage that I ever have experienced has left me disappointed, disgruntled and dissatisfied...that is, until I tried Stillpoint...Living in Balance's most excellent aromatherapy massage.
The tranquil sounds of windchimes blowing in the desert wind as my friend and I pulled up the drive for our appointments gave me a preview to what was to come; pure bliss.
After filling out forms, and having a wonderful discussion about the oils, I left with Cynthia to start my massage while my friend went with Joy.
Undressed and under the sheets, waiting for her to return, I took a deep, long breath; ready to release all the tension in my body. Cynthia poured the oils on my skin then expertly, lovingly and spiritually performed the massage. 70 minutes later I was one happy, super relaxed, transformed being! The oils that she chose were fragrant, soothing and healing. Her technique was both therapeutic for my body and nourishing for my spirit...it was one of the best massages I have ever had.
I am happy to recommend Stillpoint for massage and healing services while in Sedona...i can't wait to go back!
(Sidebar tips: -go for the 70 minutes instead of 60; those extra 10 mins make all the difference-plan to buy some essential oils afterwards; you'll want to take the experience home with you-don't go hiking afterwards, go back to your room and relax, take a hot bath, eat something good; you'll be glad that you did)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lotustar
Lemoore, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stillpoint Aromatherapy Workshops”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It has been my good fortune and pleasure to attend two Stillpoint Aromatherapy workshops, conducted by Joy Musacchio and Cynthia Brownley, at Stillpoint Living in Balance. After completing the first workshop, in July, 2011, I returned to my home with a valid understanding of 25 essential oils. Joy and Cindy teach (with great style) the therapeutic and energetic qualities of each essential oil, as well as safety information for proper use of the oils. I should note that I entered this workshop with no prior knowledge, just enthusiastic interest.

Joy and Cynthia hold their workshop in one of their massage studios, which is an ideal location. It is a perfect balance between comfort, relaxation, and professional atmosphere. Upon my initial arrival, both women greeted me so warmly, instantly making me feel at ease and welcomed. During the course of the weekend, we would break into groups, to blend and create a variety of creams, oils, inhalers, and roll-ons. I had so much fun, while learning incredible amounts of information, the 3 day weekend course flew by!

I departed with a hunger for more knowledge, so I immediately started making arrangements to attend their January 2012 workshop. I live in California and work full time, so attending the Stillpoint Aromatherapy Workshop takes some orchestrating on my part. But, it is WELL worth it! I wholeheartedly plan to continue attending these weekend workshops, for as long as they are offered.

. It may be possible to find an aromatherapy course online or closer to my home, but I seriously doubt I could find the professionalism, sincere warmth, and depth of knowledge that these wonderful women offer.

Visited February 2012