“Way over priced”
Review of Sedonuts

Sedonuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Sedona
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An apple fritter and a cup of coffee was over $5.
The coffee was weak, and the fritter definitely could have been bigger for the price.
But it was a good fritter.
The place is clean, service was good, but the selection of donuts was very limited.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Get here early because when they sell out they lock the door. We got there at 11am the first time and they were closed. Went back at 7am on our back to the airport. Ate the donuts on our way and they were delicious. The Vortex cinnamon roll was incredible as were the pumpkin, chocolate frosted and Boston cream donuts. I’d guess that any donut you choose would be fabulous. So fresh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hear about this place. I was warned if you don't go early they sell out. We did get there eary. Selection was good. Their Cinnamon rolls come it two sizes and are marketed as vortex rolls. The donuts we got were very good. Plan to go if you like donuts

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Cute shop, ordered a red velvet doughnut which was good and two vortex (they are rather pricy). Would have tasted better if they were warmed up. Otherwise nothing special.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

We had just finished at Safeway, getting supplies for our stay in town in a timeshare. We had also stopped briefly to see the McDonald's with turquoise arches, very unusual. Those places and Sedonuts are in the same shopping area.

We decided to stop in because we enjoy donuts and I thought the name was fun. I'd also read reviews online. My husband got a cinnamon roll, the owner's grandmothers recipe. I got a "It's Nutty" donut, a cake donut with chocolate icing and a sprinkle of peanuts. We each got milk to go with the donuts. We both enjoyed our selection. My donut was light and just the right amount of sweet.

We arrived around 10:30AM, and it is true what other reviews have said, the selection was limited at that point, so go early or don't complain. You've been warned. The owner and his wife helped us. It was fun to meet them.

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to Sedonuts? Share your experiences!