“Beautiful”

$49.39*
Sedona Red Rock Highlights Jeep Tour Including Cathedral Rock
Ranked #3 of 158 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We did this hike and it was so beautiful. Each hike we did was well worth it. I took a ton of pictures of this (and all hikes).

There are newer reviews for Bell Rock

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Wow, what an amazing experience! We went with extended family (4 adults & 4 kids 8-12 years old) on a half day hike/climb. I highly recommend it. Breathtakingly beautiful and fun!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I'm a big fan of Bell Rock, as it's familiar and feels like home after two years of my father living in Sedona...

The trail head is accessible from a pull off on the road, but also accessed by locals through the village itself. The path is a bit more natural than the one around Courthouse Rock, and somewhat less frequented, though it's rare to not bump into other hikers.

Likely wildlife spottings are coyote, javelina, lots of birds, and even more stink beetles who will stick their rears in the air at you as you pass. Be careful not to set them off, though! I hear it's quite unpleasant. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

There are a lot of intertwining trails around Bell Rock so check the map at the trailhead to see where you want to go. Got more crowded later in the day so go early to avoid the crowds. Beautiful views and well maintained trail. Pretty flat as far as hiking goes...making it an easy trail for anyone.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I walked the path up to and around Bell Rock. It is one of the most travelled paths I would say. I didn't feel the vortex but enjoyed the experience anyway.

Been to Bell Rock? Share your experiences!