We arrived at 7pm at night and had not booked the hotel. I had read great reviews, and was suggested to stay there by the local ATV store where we had booked a tour for the next day. It was exceptionally clean in the lobby and the attention at the front desk was great. We were given a great "last minute" rate and the room quality was far above what we paid. Two queen beds, four pillow each, seperate dressing room and then shower/toilet area. All very clean and no funky hotel smell. Breakfast was included and totally worth it. My daughter made her own waffles with banana and whipped cream. All kinds of selections. Checked out at 7am and over to the ATV store in less than two minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western