There's a shortage of affordable, good hotels in Sedona, but in this category the Inn of Sedona must be the best deal in town. The location, on the edge of West Sedona with spectacular views toward Uptown and its red-rock backdrop, is perfect provided you're happy not to be at the heart of the gift shops and restaurants. The rooms are spacious and many have views over the valley. In front of them are terraces and tables you can take breakfast or a picnic on. Very nice pool; decent breakfast in a rather crowded room. Great selection of restaurants within a few minutes' drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western