Spent a couple of nights here after our visit to the Grand Canyon. The hotel was in a beautiful setting. We could open our window and see the beautiful views of Sedona. I liked that it was located just past the hustle and bustle of the downtown area, but that we could get downtown quickly. The staff that greeted me upon check-in was very friendly. She chatted about our travel and made suggestion of how to get around town. Room was clean and comfortable even though a bit pricey, but that is to be expected in a town as great as Sedona.
If I'm ever in Sedona again, I will stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western