My family and I stayed two nights at this hotel. The location of the hotel is a little bit out of the main town. The views of the red rocks and hills were lovely. The room itself was ok a little updating wouldn't hurt. The patio was not private but that was ok. The other guests were very friendly. It was very nice to sit outside during the evening to watch the night sky. Great for star gazing. The breakfast was ok. The pool is very small and was too crowded to swim in when we were there. I suggest they build a bigger pool which would make the hotel even more attractive. The hotel receptionist was very friendly and gave us a lot of good sight seeing tips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western