This hotel is a bit away from the downtown shopping area, but the peace and quiet and beautiful location was most appealing to me--especially since this was not my first stay in Sedona. This was however, my first time to stay at this hotel. I was very pleased and satisfied. My room was comfortable and tastefully well appointed with delightful views from the front as well as the back windows. I had a fireplace which would have been fun to use had it not been the summer! The staff were friendly and the breakfast room was large (including seating outside) and with a full selection of hot and cold foods for guests. While I didn't use it myself, a shuttle is available to take guests back and forth to the area where many of the shops and restaurants are located. For someone who is up for a little exercise however, the walk to the downtown area would actually not be too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western