The rooms are just right and the price is reasonable. AAA discount makes it even better. Get an upper level room. You will park just outside of your front door. The back door to your room leads to a spacious patio that overlooks the red rocks. The patio is accessible to everyone but there are usually very few people on it. There is a free shuttle to take you anywhere in Sedona.
Breakfast is incredible and makes this hotel even more of a value. It is a HOT buffet breakfast with variety: eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, cereal, bagels,yogurt coffee, juice, etc. Very simple and efficient operation.
Location: You are in the middle of everything. Could not be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western