Friends had recommended staying on the east side, so we did and loved the sun hitting the red rocks in late afternoon. Staff was wonderful, even found a couple left-behind items and shipped them to us. good advice from both front desk and concierge. Very good breakfast every morning with fresh fruit, natural yogurt, oatmeal...and the pool and spa were both delightful. Good location - out of center busy-ness and close to the airport trails for hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western