This is a good choice if you want a motel style of accommodation. All access is from outside, if you get a room with a view you may have to traverse two steep flights of stairs. Breakfast is good, rooms are clean, location is good, staff are helpful. This is not a resort or inn or a fancy place, but it is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western