My daughter and i recently stayed at this motel/hotel for 2 nights while on a grand canyon/sedona getaway. overall we were extremely happy with our stay. it is easy to find and well situated for all of the sites and hikes in sedona. the rate we got on expedia was fantastic compared to other 3 or 4 star hotels. the design of the hotel is very unobtrusive to the surroundings, and every floor has a large shared patio from which to enjoy the incredible views of the red rock. check in was easy. the receptionists were extremely friendly and informative. we got an automatic upgrade to a room with a better view due to me belonging to the best western point system. also included was a goody bag with bottled water and a few granola bars. the lobby was spacious and pleasant. there are a few leather couches and a fireplace along with 2 computers and a concierge desk. hot cider is also served.
the rooms have doors which open to the outside parking and also back doors opening up to the shared patio. we got the room immediately next to the lobby, which was fine with us as it was a very convenient location. we had 2 queen beds. the furnishings were fairly new and very clean. the bathroom was modern although had dim lighting. there was no light over the bathtub so it felt very dark while taking a shower. there were abundant towels, and we appreciated the conservation friendly soap dispensers. the size of the room was generous for a motel. there was also an empty mini fridge, coffee maker, and table and 2 chairs.
the free breakfast was outstanding; it included scrambled eggs, specialty eggs (sausage and cheese, etc), link sausage, potatoes, pancakes (great automatic pancake machine) , yogurt, granola, oatmeal, breads (good variety), cranberry bread, bananas, fruit salad, tea/coffee/juices. you really can't ask for better for the price of this hotel.
all of the staff we interacted with were friendly, informative and pleasant. they gave us wonderful advice on trails, the pink jeep tour, etc.
my only complaint is that the walls were a little thin. we could hear voices from the neighboring room, although we couldn't hear their television at all.
overall- fantastic bargain, beautiful hotel, outstanding breakfast, commendable staff, thin walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western