Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
Good 3.5/5
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
3,269 results
All reviewsfree shuttlered rocksshuttle servicethird floortables and chairsbest westernsfire pitbreakfast roomfree breakfastlarge patiohot breakfastwhole foodsamazing viewsfloor roomfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This hotel was centrally located within a short drive of all Sedona attractions. Breakfast was good, and the hotel offered a shuttle to other places in town. All rooms had patios and views, good for relaxing and stargazing. It was also nice to have year-round pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Jeanette D
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

I am so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. I agree that our location is ideal, not so close to town where we’d be affected by the congestion, and not too far away where convenience is compromised. The hotel shuttle really makes up for the 2 mile distance from town. I’m delighted that you got to relax and take in that view, it’s truly spectacular. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Not a bad hotel. The breakfast is good, and the room is ok. First room that I was put in was flooded, so they upgraded me to a better room, but that one was next to the loud kitchen that started up at 6 every morning. Average is the best word to describe it - not bad, but not amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry to hear that the first room you were placed in was flooded, I know that’s the last thing you want to deal with when trying to get settled in to your stay. I am additionally sorry to hear that the room we moved you too was noisy in the morning. We strive to help all our guests feel relaxed and at home, and I’m disappointed to hear this was not your experience. Please know that these types of problems are very uncommon. If you would consider giving us another try in the future, I know you won’t be disappointed. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, they ultimately help us to be a better hotel.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful Views of Sedona mountains from our room which you would have to pay a fortune for. The staff was very friendly and helpful in getting us to the "must see" attractions in Sedona and the hotel even offers free shuttle to downtown even though it's not a log drive at all. As for the hotel rooms, you get what you paid for. Small rooms, but it works for a family of four. Also, breakfast is free and it's the typical continental breakfast. Not bad to start your morning off. A definite stop here again if passing through.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Emhigh

Those views are incredible, aren’t they? I’m glad our staff helped you make to most of your stay, and most of all helped you get to those great places! I am sorry to hear you found the rooms to be small; I am glad they spacious enough for your family. Thank you for taking the time to review, I hope you and your family will be passing through again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This hotel was better than we expected- it was super clean with updated rooms, free breakfast, heated pool and the best view you can find out your back door! The staff were so friendly and helpful- the concierge lady mapped out the best drives for us to see the beautiful red rocks- she hit the Neil on the head perfectly with our sightseeing itiniery. Will return!!

2  Thank Lburke71

I am delighted to hear we surpassed your expectations! We try to provide as many “extras” as we can at a reasonable price. I am glad to know that the staff was helpful and really added to the enjoyment of your stay. Please come back and see us soon, there are always more red rocks to see!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Best Western Plus quality is better than what I was expecting. This hotel closely matches the Marriott Fairfield Inn, which I stay in often for work.

The room came with a mini fridge. The shampoo and soaps are dispensed from a wall dispenser, not the standard mini bottles (great for the environment). The blow dryer required a button to be held down for it to work, this was a little tiring.

Breakfast served each morning, including eggs, sausage, potatoes, pancakes, yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, cereal, and breads. It was a good selection, but after 9am they started to run out of items.

The pool is heated, so bring your swim suit even in the winter.

Pay the extra to make sure you have a view. We stayed in room 306 which had a great view of the redrock, perfect sunrise and even good sunset. The patio is a shared patio amongst multiple rooms - this did not bother us, but a private patio would have been nice.

I was very impressed with the concierge in the lobby. She provided a great recommendation to Fay Canyon hiking trail. This is a service I did not expect in a Best Western, but found very helpful.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view. ROOM 306 had a view, but shared patio.
3  Thank ALinCA5512
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

I am delighted to hear that our hotel was above what you were expecting. I am further glad to hear that the staff really added to your enjoyment of your trip. Fay Canyon is a wonderful hike, and I'm glad you loved it, too. I apologize for any food that was in short supply in our breakfast room; I will share your experience with the breakfast manager. The blow dryer button shouldn't need to be held down; I'm thinking yours may have had a malfunction of some kind. I will have our maintenance staff repair or replace it. Thank you for making us aware of the situation. Thank you for your review, we hope you'll find your way back to us soon!