My sister and I stayed for 2 nights to see Sedona. Absolutely beautiful views. Promenade of hotel was wonderful for red rock viewing and enjoying lunch outdoors. Location was great to stay out of the hassle of the tourist trap area, but close enough to get to in minutes. Airport vista is 1 mile away. Hotel personnel very friendly/helpful. Room lighting could be bumped up a bit, but tons of outlets available. Lobby had hot cider at all times, which was wonderful in front of the fireplace after a chilly Pink Jeep tour. Only real negative was extremely noisy kids next door, but that is a parent issue, NOT hotel issue. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western