Stayed at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona October 23-27.
Perfect location just on the edge of town with fantastic views of red rocks off of back patio. Can have glass of wine and enjoy the views right outside the door. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Absolute best part of the hotel however is the staff. Hope had excellent recommendations for our adventures each day. I had done some research and just had to ask for guidance. She was most enthusiastic about each of our quests from hiking, sightseeing and jeep tours. She gave perfect directions with maps to make it easy for us. All the staff were very helpful throughout our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western