We only stayed one night here after a flight from London to Phoenix at the start of our trip around Utah, Arizona and Nevada. We really wish we had more time in Sedona because what we saw in a few hours was really lovely. We had booked a room with access to the terrace - there was a stunning view from the terrace and we enjoyed breakfast on there the next morning. However I was a bit surprised to see that anyone staying at the hotel and not paying more for these rooms could still wander onto the terrace and sit there. Luckily it was quiet when we were there but I would not have been happy to have paid extra for the room/suite and then not be able to find a table to sit and enjoy the views. There were only enough tables for the number of rooms on the upper terrace. The website seems to imply you get privileged access to the terraces with these specific rooms. The room itself was nice - a typical BW really. I see some have commented on the cost but we thought it was quite cheap compared to many other hotels we have stayed in all over the USA. We thought the free breakfast was actually better than all other BW we have stayed in and certainly better choice and quality than the numerous Holiday Inn Expresses we have used i would certainly pick this hotel again when we return to Sedona - this time for a few more days. My only reservation to booking again would be how reliable the shuttle service would be to get to restaurants in the evening as the hotel is not close enough to walk to downtown Sedona. I cannot comment on this as we did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western